| || Career and Goal Quiz|
1. What is the most important factor in achieving your goals?
A. Study those that have been successful.
B. Write down your goals.
C. Work 80 hours per week.
D. Being at the right place at the right time.
2. What is the great equalizer among all humans wishing to succeed?
3. What best illustrates this quote by Elbert Hubbard: "Folks who never do any more
than they get paid for, never get paid for any more than they do."
A. Bring your boss coffee every day.
B. Come to work on time every day and work a full 40-hour week.
C. Invent or improve something at your job beyond your job duties.
D. Brown nose.
4. Who said? "If I were to try to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me,
this shop might as well be closed for any other business. I do the very best I know how -
the very best I can; and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out
all right, what's said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right would make no difference."
A. George W. Bush
B. Abraham Lincoln
C. Sir William Wallace
5. Does faith or spirituality help one in the "real world?"
A. No, It's a dog eat dog world and only the strong survive.
B. No, Faith is personal and has no bearing in the work place.
C. Yes, it helps one meditate through difficult times.
D. Yes, taking the path that you know is right in your gut and your heart is always the best path.
6. What is the most important use of my time in college to further my career besides
A. Building relationships in a fraternity or sorority
B. Unpaid or Paid Internship in the field you want to study
C. Paying part-time job
D. Mastering the game of quarters.
7. What is the most important factor to be successful?
A. Obtain the highest college degree possible.
B. Knowing your career from an early age.
C. Focusing on your goal and working hard to achieve it.
D. Take the highest paying position available.
8. What does Vicissitudes mean?
A. Tried and true.
B. Reach your greatest plateau.
C. Moral stamina
D. Ups and downs of life.
9. Who said "Never Never Never Quit?"
A. John F. Kennedy
B. Genghis Khan
C. Sir Winston Churchill
D. Mark Twain
10. What are your goals?
(There is no right answer except what would make you happy and fulfilled.)
See the Answers >>>>
©2005 John Carrieri